Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Attractive salary and quarterly recognition bonus.
- Annual health care & insurance, extra leaves.
- Flexible working time, offer English & IT courses.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablets. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Your Skills and Experience
- Experienced (at least 3 years working in iOS development).
- Proficient with Swift (experience with Objective-C would be a plus).
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is a plus.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Be able to work with GIT version control system.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
1. Learning & Development
We provide opportunities for you to develop within our organisation. We design training programs that meet your needs and organisation’s need. We also contribute cost to English and IT courses/certificates.
2. Pleasure Environment
We create friendly working environment with flexible working time and competitive salary. You can attend various team building activities, such as, party, sport, picnic, etc. with cost contribution from organisation.
3. Recognition & Rewards
In addition to base salary, we recognise our outstanding performers through various incentive arrangements that apply across the business. It’s our way of saying thank you for consistently being driven and positive.
- 13th salary is paid before Lunar New Year.
- English and IT courses.
- Sport cost for employee (badminton, football, swimming, etc.)
- Overseas/Domestic Company trip, and regular team building activities.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
- Premium health care & insurance programs.
- Anual health check-up.
- Free parking fee for your bike.