- Our client: A famous F&B company specialized in coffee shop chainPosition: R&D Manager (F&B Industry)
Working location: District 3, HCMC
Working hour: Monday – Friday, 8:30
- Oversee the operation of innovation and development menu of products (coffee, non
- coffee, bakery) based on development trends of the market and company.
- Plan, monitor and control all activities of R&D team;
- Cooperate with marketing team to investigate all new development relating to new trends, materials and food supplies.
- Develop drink’s recipients (50% focus on coffee) for new project as market needed.
- Organize testing session, develop guideline documents for new product.
- Participate and communicate with other Department (Training, QC…) on launching program.
- Support internal as well as external customer in all matters related to new product, resolve any concerns of recipes & product quality at store.
- Recommend to reduce cost and improve drink product’s quality.
- Report to: Marketing Director
- Degree or diploma holder in culinary field; good understanding of Asian food concept’s trend, especially coffee;
- At least 3 years of proven working experience in F&B chain (coffee, non
- coffee, bakery…);
- English skill: Intermediate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities;
- Presenting and facilitating meetings with all levels of employees;
- Patient, solution – oriented and teamwork spirit;
- Able to work a flexible schedule to ensure efficient work completion when necessary.
Please input Salary
Please input Location
- Salary range: 800 – 2,000 VND Gross
- Paid holiday, health insurance, business trip allowance
- Full insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law
- 13th salary; salary review