Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Opportunity for overseas working/training
- 16+ days full paid leave a year
- Premium Healthcare for you and your family
• Develop ABAP4HANA programs on SAPGUI.
• Optimize classic ABAP programs.
• Develop OData service for Fiori applications on S/4 HANA system.
• Accessibility to S/4HANA system along with SAP training materials.
• Training on the job ABAP4HANA within 2 months in an internal project.
• Participate in SAP Hana training courses by certified HANA consultant.
• Enabled to access sources of Bosch training system via online videos to improve business process such as: MM, SD, PP, FI, CO …
Your Skills and Experience
• Good English communication (write, read, speak and listen) is a must.
• Strong experience in ABAP objects and programming such as: dictionary, ALV, smart form …
• Good understanding of enhancement framework such as: user/customer exits, BADI, implicit/explicit enhancement.
• Adobe form and Netweave Gateway development will be a big plus.
• Open for either short/long-term training and working in Germany/Japan.Clear development road map to grow your career path and well perform your passion
• Open-minded for monthly lesson learned and best practice.
• Will be trained to be an expert in both ABAP and business process.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
• Work in a dynamic and fast growing global company.
• Flexible working hour and overtime payment depends on project requirement.
• Pursue advanced career development including oversea training and working opportunity.
• Minimum 16 annual leaves per year.
• Health insurance for employees and family.
• Lunch and parking allowances.
• Join in various team building and sport activities.
• 13th-month salary and annual bonus (up to 2-month salary)
• Annual performance appraisal.
• Other benefits will be discussed during the interview.