Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- We do product development and focus on innovation
- Multi-national: the opportunity to work cross-country
- Passionate, talented, young and driven colleagues
Knorex develops a cloud-based, highly scalable, all-in-one advertising and marketing platform called Knorex XPO™ (https://xpo.knorex.com/) where Advertisers, Agencies, and Publishers can easily create, optimize & publish Dynamic Ads worldwide with speed and ease. As part of the platform offering, anyone can launch performance campaign and traffic their ads programmatically via automated buying through our in-house media planner, real-time bidder and optimizer. Owing to the large and real-time stream of data, we would have to devise efficient algorithms to tackle the challenges. We are seeking for a Senior Data Scientist with the zest and passion to lead our AI / Data Science effort and push it to the next level. You will be working with cross-disciplinary teams including Data Engineers, Performance Specialists and Software Engineers to build a highly intelligent and scalable system that can handle billions of requests per day, all delivered within milliseconds.
In this role, you will be expected to possess solid experience working with vast amount of data, and applying machine learning algorithms and statistical techniques to build highly accurate models. You need to acquire a deep technical understanding of the platform, communicate with business and product teams to understand business requirements, formulate into well-defined problems and derive development roadmap to tackle them. You need to conduct proper planning, oversee development effort and and work with other team members to ensure the timely delivery of the planned tasks, as well as critically assess and monitor the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the models.
- Develop clever algorithms and pragmatic solutions to our automation and optimization problems.
- Communicate with our business and product teams to understand the business requirements.
- Formulate the requirements into well-defined AI/Data Science problems, derive development roadmap
- Conduct proper planning, oversee development effort of our AI/Data Science team
- Work with other members to implement high-accuracy machine learning models that can learn from the vast amount of data.
- Develop metrics to measure the outcome/impact of your introduced solutions.
- Document and improve the solutions over time.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Respond and follow up to incorporate feedback and draw new insights.
- Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 4 years of working experience with practical systems employing machine learning, statistical analysis, and data-modeling techniques
- At least 2 years of proven leadership and/or managerial skills.
- Strong programming skills with Java, Python, R, relevant machine learning frameworks and toolkits.
- Be comfortable to read research papers and conduct in-depth surveys for new fields.
- Experience deploying large-scale machine learning systems in the cloud environment is a strong plus.
- Publications in top artificial intelligence conferences are a strong plus.
- Possess at least a Degree in computer science or equivalent subjects;
- Willingness to learn and able to pick up new technology or new concepts fast;
- Excellent attitude, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a good work ethic with proper follow-through;
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
What you can expect from us:
- Ample opportunities to grow. You get to propose your own ideas and see it through
- Work with passionate, talented and driven colleagues who get things done !
- Opportunity to work cross-country and with variety of projects of different nature
- Challenging and exciting problems that await you to solve