Join the software development team, carry out the actual work / projects at the company.
- Graduated in IT majors in software technology universities
- Knowledge of Java, Java Script
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS; Knowledge of databases (SQL, Oracle);
- Work well in teamwork as well as independent
- Good thinking ability, initiative in work, high sense of responsibility to complete the work assigned
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to read documents, communicate well in English
- Self-contained personal laptop during the company internship
- Have a minimum of four days per week at the Company. Priority is given to fulltime practice
- Oriented to continue working long after the practice
- To receive allowance during the internship.
- Opportunity to apply the knowledge gained into a professional and dynamic working environment.
- Participate in actual projects of the Company;
- Be trained in professional skills, technology and work processes;
- Work in a dynamic, young and friendly environment;
- Opportunity to become an official employee of the company after the internship.